Datos personales

martes, 24 de enero de 2012

Music: Waves across your mind

The music, for me, is a particular sort of language that destroys the linguistics barriers, which separate us. I love the Rhythms, sounds and songs because allow me explain things that with “The reason” I can’t. In this way my music is part of myself like it´s part of the culture of the world. The music creates identity and shows the soul of the people.

I want to listens new music, I love several rhythms and genders but I hate the junk music, I meant to say, hollow music that only purpose is buy a lot across the cheaper mime. I love music that describe the life, purpose, feelings, remembers and any aspect of own soul.

Few years ago I composed music in different musical instruments and was happy, but event in my life changed all, now a special moment only for me compose and play, try to explain part of myself that in my life I can’t.

On Balance I reckon the music is part of this world, without the life haven’t sense. In my case I sing (so so) in karaoke bars and enjoy with my friends, I write poems, compositions and sings to the girl, who I’m fell in love.

For finish I share you a part of a nice sing that a like, good bye.

“There is no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard
No song that I could sing, but I can try for your heart
Our dreams, and they are made out of real things
Like a, shoebox of photographs
With sepia-toned loving
Love is the answer,
At least for most of the questions in my heart
Like why are we here? And where do we go?
And how come it's so hard?
It's not always easy and
Sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together…”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario