Datos personales

viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

INAP: a better place to live (study)

I don’t Study in faculty, because we study multiples disciplines, we are Public affairs institute or INAP.  Unfortunately we are separated by distance: the school of public administration haven’t place to work by 2010 earthquake that destroyed our “Matte Palace”   at the moment we are in agustinas 2071 near brasil square. Ant the magister are in Santa Lucía buildings in this place works our scholars.
Few years ago, when I arrived to Matte Palace (2009) I was so happy and enthusiastic, but the first month was terrible for me, I hate all. I couldn’t stand here because it was as similar as the high school.
 But the time passed and I adapted, for example we haven’t green areas but we have to us to do creative things like papers research, play ping pong and play warcraft. We are so united and have different groups to debates, but ever finish a fight of “deaf ears”
In my case I’m INAP counsellor, I represent to student of my “faculty” now we fight to win the places of “Quimica y Farmacia” in Vicuña Mackenna 20 to the “INAP building” which will unite all parts of we institute and going to improve we actual condition to do public policy studies, improve that public administration and collaborate with the development our country.
To finish I like to explain that is priority that University council approves the INAP project in Vicuña Mackenna 20 to have more classrooms, better conditions to our teachers, an auditorium and other thing necessary in anywhere place where the University of Chile wants to do knowledge.
And now a live my career because the people who are is the  best! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario