Datos personales

viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

English Four: I will get it!!

Hello! Welcome to my English blog, I’d wish you read and comment my posts. I’m studying English four because I just finished a courses and don’t like miss the training, I want to learn more and growing up my English speech, also speak a lot with my classmates in class and ask about all doubts to teacher.
We supposed to be in vacations now, but we took a decision when we were in strikes: defend the free, quality and public education, to us and the future generations, I know that the things weren’t like we dreamed, but the 2011 was the strike years by us, the students of the University of Chile.
Today we pay the consequences, but in my own I’m happy and have the hope that the next year we can do that.
Christmas and summer time is an opportunity to share with other classmates an unusual and especial moment, time to study but also fun and thinks in the tomorrow.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario