Datos personales

viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

I watch TV but a bit.

I hardly ever watch TV, but when I do, I like to watch older films, documentaries or educational entertainment programs like “mythbusters”, “Citytour” and “Pawn Stars” in Discovery Channel, 13C and History Channel respectively. On Internet I like download oriental toons animation (Anime) and TV series in other language and cultures like “Misfits”, “Mr. Bean” and “Misery Bear”
Many years ago we had a blockbuster near of house, but it bankrupt and never more rent another films and then, when internet was opening up I browsed in streaming movies pages web and saw many films, the last year, I came to download bootleg films because this films don’t watch in Chile like “Scott Pilgrim V/S The world”
I don’t know If it’s the best film for me, but I loved it, because, it have good argument and incorporate many topics that I like. Scott Pilgrim V/S The world is a fantasy, comedy and action film, the Main Characters are Michael Cera (Scott) who is in love everyday until knows Ramona Flowers ( Mary Elizabeth winstead) a Hipster a beautiful girl who is singer but to capture her heart Scott must to fight with her ex boyfriends in matches as videogame fighters. 
I hate the mains channels of Chile, but something sees specifically programs like “Los 80” and “Expedientes S”
I can’t stand the soap operas and Celebrity Programs, because I hate the gossips. Moreover a Like the current affairs programs, like specials about something important.
To finish, I like to make a films about my adventures in my journey over the world.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello.
    How are you? I hope fine.
    A friend told me that “Scott Pilgrim V/S The world” is an advisable film because of its soundtrack, but I haven´t watched it yet.
    If you ask me for a recommendation, I would tell you that Melancholia is an excellent film, I watched it last wednesday and I think that definitly is one of the best films that I ever seen.
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar